Monday, December 14, 2009



With all the music there is today, christian music is becoming increasingly popular. The most popular area of christian music today is praise and worship. Though I enjoy good praise music my preference is still the early 90's contemporary christian music.

My favorite group is Phillips, Craig, and Dean. They were one of the first groups to change over from contemporary christian music to praise and worship. Many of there songs are sung in churchs today. Though I enjoy their praise and worship music, I still prefer their early works.



My favorite song of theirs is "This is the Life." This son discribes how I feel about living a christian life. This song was on their first album they released. I also enjoy the song "Crucified with Christ"



Currently, "Revelation Song" is topping the charts for Phillips, Craig, and Dean. This beautiful praise song is sure to draw you into a place of worship to our loving God. Enjoy the video clip of this song and lyrics from "You Tube."


No comments:

Post a Comment